Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's Hope That I'm Feeling!

I went to the temple this morning for my weekly visit. It's my second time this month. I don't think I have ever gone more then once/month. This is going to be exciting and experimental as well. Three times I've attended since the middle of July and I have had such a strong feeling each time that my faith was helping someone whose name was on the prayer roll. I feel uplifted and grateful to be able to feel this emotion and gift.
As I drove to the temple in Provo this morning, I was listening to Dr. Lund and he used the word that describes this joyous feeling I have been having for two weeks. It's Hope!! I feel so hopeful. Never have I felt this way for this amount of time. Never. Do you hear me! I am joyful and hopeful that my mission is becoming clear, that our family is rejoicing with better communication, praise, and empowering our kids to figure out their own solutions, that God loves me and I will be made worthy to return to him after all that I can do. I feel hopeful about my testimony growing regarding motherhood. I'm so thankful and hopeful for mercy and grace. What a joyful life God is blessing me with.

I pressure cooked some beans after soaking them over night for dinner and there will be plenty for the family when they return tomorrow. Govie is on the road right now. I was able to mend 2 pairs of Gove's pants, take care of three loads of laundry, and I screwed the curtain hooks that hold back the curtains in each of the girls rooms so that they can look out their bay windows yet close the curtains without pulling on the rods. Went grocery shopping with Carrie. I also sent an email to Richard at the Ag department about this terrible law that is putting small dairy farmers out of business. The Wolsey's are closing I hear in two months. I do not like the Foot farm milk. We should be able to make our own choices as to where we buy food and dairy products.

I am concerned about my learning and my epiphanies while reading Les Mis. I had none today and I really wasn't interested in Restoration chapters. What to think of Marius? I think he is an independent scholar? He wants to have a lot of time for reading and thinking. I don't know if I like him yet. It has been fun to realize where the names of streets in New Orleans most likely came from as I read this book. Am I learning? Not this time around, out side of Waterloo and that was pretty moving for me so maybe that was what I needed. I will continue since it's a requirement.

I'm going to pay bills and then sleep. It's late, I'm to meet my sister for walking at 6am I'll have to see how my sleeping goes tonight.

P.S. The picture at the top was made by Beth. She calls it 'Our Earth'. She also says it is for sale.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

order ambien online ambien side effects driving - ambien side effects forum

Anonymous said...

online xanax no prescription buy-xanaxonline.com - what does a generic 2mg xanax look like

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg diazepam drug info - high on diazepam

Anonymous said...

xanax generic xanax dosage yahoo answers - xanax generic effective

Anonymous said...

valium generic valium while breastfeeding - buy valium in australia

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg zolpidem tartrate 5mg or 10mg - ambien side effects urination

Anonymous said...

diazepam online valium side effects in women - diazepam injection

Anonymous said...

ativan cost ativan uses - lorazepam 1 mg mylan

Anonymous said...

diazepam overdose withdrawal effects from diazepam - diazepam what drug class

Anonymous said...

xanax no prescription online buy xanax denver - xanax effects early pregnancy

Anonymous said...

is it illegal to buy xanax online xanax hair follicle drug test - xanax bars mg

Anonymous said...

order ativan what is lorazepam 1mg tablets for - ativan headache

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien generic no prescription - ambien cr 7 day coupon

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium side effects withdrawal - buy valium online from india

Anonymous said...

buy valium online overnight delivery prescription medication valium - price for valium

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium online no prescription cheap - valium usage

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescription ambien side effects dreams - generic ambien 20mg

Anonymous said...

how to buy valium online buy 10mg valium uk - buy valium online fast delivery

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online ambien side effects restless legs - buy ambien online canada