Sunday, August 26, 2007

No More Heachache

I received a call this morning as I was heading out for Visiting Teaching. A teacher was needed for the Valiant girls class in Primary. Lesson 32. Oh I wondered what I was going to do. I realized I was thinking more on what I was going to do instead of how the Lord was going to guide me once class started. I read through the class lesson once. I and the girls talked about the time of Christ's Crucifixion. I realize that what would help more is to have the kids participate in some sort of enactment. That's what Angelle Anderson was trying to say. Turn lessons into hands on experiences becasue the kids will have something to relate the sunject too. Things to learn.

I went to my Chiropractor on Friday and had acupuncture on my neck and face. I still felt dizzy and sore behind my eyes but it seems that it was more tolerable now. I also learned that my CT scan was normal. That was well received. Anyway, we attended a ward block party this same evening. I awoke Saturday and had no dizziness or head pain. What a blessing to be healed. I am thankful to have gone through this and know a little of how others feel. It is so hard to get anything accomplished when your unsteady and your eyes hurt.

I have not read how to use Julie Morgensterns planner yet but I am using the monthly planner and days are going faster then I care to see. Here I am typing this message and barly hearing Les Mis as the narrator is telling the sewer system chapters. I start to get agitated. I thought it would be good to see what days are going to be busy for us starting in September, maybe it is better not to see it on paper? Well get use to it Nickie.

A neighbor said her children attended the BYU Creative Dance program for many years. All 3 kids are interested in the program so I will see what can be done tomorrow. I still need to hear when Mattia's speech class will begin at BYU as well. I think it will be 2x per week.

No comments: