Friday, October 19, 2007

My First Field Trip Coordination Experience...

About 1 month ago, there was a posting at Homeschool Friends for someone to coordinate a field trip to a corn maze. I took the kids last year and had a fun time so I decided to step up and take responsibility for the activity. It wasn't difficult to organize and this morning we meet with other family's and had about 50+ people show up at the Thanksgiving Point Cornbelly's Corn Maze. It was fun. I jumped with the kids on something called a 'jumping pillow' like a trampoline but arched and very large. We went through the maze and managed to find the exit before we found all the check points. Took a hay ride and brought home 3 large pumpkins. All of us have slight sun burns, it was nice to be a mom playing with my children.

No comments: