Sunday, November 4, 2007

I Love Falling Back...

Good morning! I love waking up once a year and almost feeling refreshed. I awoke at 6:50am pacific time as we are currently in San Diego but it's actually 5:50am. I felt pretty refreshed for 5:50 in the morning. Thanks to the time change.

We are just packing up for our return to Provo. We brought Gove's mom down for the baptism of Gavin and Chloe. Our families home in Ramona was spared from the fires. Mattia and Gove are sick so I will be doing the driving which I like to do anyway.

Gove made a Google calender for our colloquium. We are calling it the PALMS. Provo Area Leadership Mentoring Society. You can view our schedule at: http://palms.gove.net or go to the link under Educational Sites.

I started reading Silas Marner by George Elliot, who is actually a women. Silas is a weaver and is thought by the local peasants to be untrustworthy because he was not born in this community.

God bless you on this holly Sabbath day.

No comments: