Sunday, March 30, 2008

Family Improvement...


Next Saturday is the first weekend of April! And that means doing our families Six Month Inventory.
I am excited to see how each member has changed, hopefully for the better. Gove and I started this last October and we use our inventories to help guide us in our Family Executive Counsel meetings we hold weekly with God.
I decided to include these forms under the link for "My Personal Annotations" along the right hand side. Perhaps you will find them helpful as you seek to improve your family relationships and come to understand the value and mission each member serves within your family. Frankly I am still learning and have much to improve upon myself, still it's worth not throwing in the towel and giving up.
God bless you in your efforts.

No comments: