Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To Buy Or Not To Buy...

I finished my Spring purse this afternoon and started with my Summer hand bag. I think I'll be in such fashion I might be to good for my own self. Speaking of MYSELF, I was going to purchase a 2002 Volvo XC70 with 80,000 miles. However, while I was having an inspection at the dealership in SLC, I discovered the Mercedes-Benz dealer next door. Well, they had a 2004 E320 wagon which also has the 3rd seat like the Volvo but boy it is so buff comparably speaking. Actually everything is more on the Benz. The sad news is that the Volvo had not had it's fuel filter changed at the 30 and 60,00 mile checks so I decided not to purchase it.
But this isn't the complete truth either. The link to this picture tells the truth. Don't you agree???

2 comments:

Hammy said...

Ohh. Both cars sound lovely.

Kacy said...

You ARE too sexy for a Volvo. I'm actually too sexy for my Mercedes, that's why I had to crash it into my garage.