Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thank Goodness For Library Reminders...


I am so happy to use our local library. Why just last year, I finished reading Jane Eyre for the third time and thought I'd check out the movie. It must have been over 5 months ago that I requested a hold for this particular version of Jane Eyre. It turned out that there were 26 people in front of me also waiting to see this movie and this morning I received notification that it was my turn. Needless to say we went to the library this afternoon.
I love library reminders because I had totally forgotten about this movie!
I feel like I received a Christmas present today.

3 comments:

Hammy said...

It is a good one. I also recommend the more recent pbs version too. I like them both.

Nickie said...

Carrie, There is a more recent them 2006? I thought I was getting the latest version. I was sorry to see how quickly this version passed through Lowood.

mindy said...

Oooh! I'd ask to borrow it, but I think I'll reread the book first. I'm planning on reading it in May, so maybe if I put it on reserve now, I'll get it in, oh, December perhaps?