Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mountain Meadows...

I made it to the temple this morning. You probably don't know this, but I was down in the dumps about this time last year. It wasn't until July that I came to realize that I needed to start attending the temple regularly. I have hoped to attend four times per month. I don't think I have as yet but I try to go three times and occasionally it's been twice. I have found myself tired in the mornings since returning from San Diego.

Later this morning we shall return to our favorite summer spot up at Southfork park. There is a great log swing we are looking forward to using. I was looking in my nature book and thought some of my drawings of the past look nice for the weak right sided mind that I have. I look forward to drawing something beautiful.

Enough, there's a picnic to get ready.

No comments: