Friday, May 2, 2008

No Kids, We're Not In Snowy Utah Any More....

That's right! I'm in sunny southern California and it feels great. Cool nights and warn days. No more snow. I heard it might have snowed this past Wednesday in Utah but who knows for sure I'm not looking until it's time for a return.

Took all the cousins to the Wild Animal Park! This was our second time. Still worth the $$ the second time around.

I am trying to finish a couple of books while here. I read late into the evening and finished The Holy Secret, about half way through The Virginian, and hoping to finish HomeMaking by Monday.

I was able to post a tentative colloquium schedule for this Fall, as well as repost this summer's schedule. Feel free to join us. Here is the schedule.

I have chosen a poem by Mr. Babcock entitled "Be Strong" to memorized for the Elocution class next weekend. I also have an assigned scripture from John 20. I hope to add one other poem by Van Dyke if I can manage it all.

I am excited to see our new driveway. Here's hoping they did the job right without us there!

No comments: