Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun In Provo...For You and The Kids...

Many family activities are planned for June and beyond. I thought I would provide ideas for fun and learning.

Now until July 26th is the Provo Library Summer Reading Program. There is a chance to get a free State Fair ticket which my kids are totally reading for.

On June 11 and 12th, the BYU Museum of Art is holding a two day Family Art Fest. The theme is "Victorian Knights". This sounds so fun I may take the kids both days.

On June 28th, bring your kids to participate in the Children's Parade. My kids did this last year while I was out of town. This year they want to bring Mardi Gras beads to give to kids.

July 2-5th is Colonial Days! This is a fun experience to see life for our ancestors. The Crandell Historical Printing Museum is a worthwhile tour as well.

July 4th is the Grand Parade. Sadly since my kids spent 5 years at Mardi Gras parades they find all other parades slightly disappointing. that's why they want to give beads at the kids parade.

Let me know of any other fun activities. Free is always great.

No comments: