Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday My Boy...


My first child turned eleven today. It being Sunday and all, we are giving Eli his fun day tomorrow. Breakfast cake, Bean Museum, Natural Science Museum and lastly bowling at BYU. It sounds like a fun day with my children. I'm looking forward to playing with them.

A great present we all learned this evening via the Family Search Website is that our children and Gove are direct descendants of Alfred "The Great" king of the southern Anglo-Saxon. I guess by the time you get to 800 AD and earlier your chances of being related to kings and queens increases. But my goodness I hope this doesn't go to a certain persons head because he has kings flashing all over the pages, including some Catherine lady, princess of a Roman family or other.

1 comment:

Mac said...

Awwwww, I love the Cougar bowling alley....I'd venture it's one of the only alcohol free lanes in the world!