Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthdays x2...

Mattia had a happy birthday last Thursday.

Wow, she gets baptized this Saturday and I still need to get out with her and find a special dress with the puffiest of puffed sleeves. Boy I hope we don't let her down on this one. I admit she is a forgiving girls when things don't work out as she had hoped.










We are kind of crazy parents, look at what we bought our last child.

Mattia's dream of finally owning a horse she could almost ride has come true.

Gove had a great birthday gift on his birthday. We had dinner with Susan and Harvey Black. Two of his favorite people and I have to say I really appreciated and learned from Susan's example of graciousness while hosting guest in her home. She was so good at directing conversation back to other people. I felt warmed being in her presence.

No comments: