Saturday, October 4, 2008

He Found The Piano Man...


Gove did it! After 11 years and three moves across the United States of America, Gove located Mr. Stosich, The Piano Man of Utah.

The last time Howard saw our piano, we had won a bid at a local thrift store and brought home an out of tune 100 plus years old upright grand piano. Sadly, our piano has been out of tune for over 7 years.

But not anymore. We went heavy into repairs this time and it sounds lovely and actually better then eleven years ago because we had the hammers adjusted, pegs tightened, strings replaced. I added tung oil to the outside and now we almost have a new piano.

I can recommend Howard because he loves what he is doing and frankly I don't think he charges enough for the amount of time he sends with your piano.

If you live along I-15 Howard may be willing to care for your piano too. Just send me a comment and I'll get you his number.

Alright, Gove says I ought to put his number here. I might lose it someday. 554-5200.

3 comments:

Dan and Marci said...

If I must tell the truth, I don't think I have ever actualluy asked for a guys number before, but there is a first time for everything. (As I type this bit of wit--I realize that it really should be that way--they are supposed to ask for my number right?--Glad I don't have to worry about that awkward phase anymore). Our piano is in dire need of a doctor at the present.

Christina Bartholomew said...

So cool! I'll call you when our piano needs some tuning, so don't lose that number!

Nickie said...

I left his number on my blog.