Monday, October 20, 2008

Turning Eight...

It's a little sad. My last child turns eight this week. Bless her, she is super excited. This evening for Family Home Evening, we finished her 12th lesson in a series intended to help prepare a child (or an adult for that matter) for his or her baptism.

After 32 years I still have found memories of when I was baptized in Seattle. Would you believe that my dad found my baptismal dress and brought it down last week! No way, I had no idea it was even around. It will take some additional material to fit it to Tia. She is taller and fuller then the average kid. Must have been all that great breast milk.

3 comments:

Hammy said...

I can't believe she is 8!! Happy Birthday, Mattia.

Nickie said...

I know! I'm kind of sad today over the whole thing. But you should see her face. She is so excited to start her faith in god book, go to achievement days, and really be doing some of the things that the other two are doing.

Take care friends!

Christina Bartholomew said...

Happy Birthday, Mattia!