Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back Fever...kind of like cabin fever

I'd like to be spreading fertilizer, or working in the gardens on this lovely spring day...

My back is not healed completely, yet I did walk slowly yesterday and started at a faster pace this afternoon only to slow down after a couple tinges of awareness that I'm still healing.

I'd really like to be exercising again and strengthening my body machine and losing fat which I think is on hold. I have not been on the scale. I'm waiting until my check in this Thursday.

Gove and I attended the temple and so did half of the community it seemed. We could not even get into the 5:40am session and might have missed the second session if we were not there so early. I'm not complaining, I'm glad to see so many desiring to head the counsel of Elder Bednar.



We finally returned to the BYU Art Museum today. Some time ago we decided to boycott because they would not let I and the kids set and color in our nature books any images we felt a fancy for. Well, we all had our feathers in hot water back then. We had heard that the 'I Spy' guy, Walter Wicks has a display. I think it was a good way to reintroduce ourselves back to the museum.

No comments: