Friday, April 8, 2011

Wanted

Are you up for a new challenge?

Feeling like you should be doing something but not clear how to go forward?

Do you feel the need to change something, or some part about the way your going about life, going about learning, going about listening, and even how you're going about making excuses toward promptings?

Have I got a deal for you.

I'm looking for a few good friends who will form an Integrity Team with me as we take the SAYGOBEDO 30 day blog challenge.

All you need to do is purchase Tiffany's book, read it, commit to learn, fail (failure is part of succeeding), learn some more, and find out more about yourself, and blog your experiences.

There are things I want to improve upon. I have been ignoring (like for over a year now) impressions to start certain classes for my practice scholar children. A few weeks ago, I attended a Jackrabbit Factor class and decided then and there that I will start to follow through on these impression and find a way to go about changing my thinking from 'I want to/I can't do that' to 'I am doing'. I have been full of excuses as to why I'm not qualified. I'm going to move beyond this negative thinking. I've not done this before so I hope for assistance from others who also want to take the SAYGOBEDO 30 day challenge.

Who will partner with me???

4 comments:

Dezra said...

I will. When do we start?

Dezra said...

I just ordered my book and the shipping estimate was 1-2 weeks.

Nickie said...

O.K. I can wait for the official kick off. Wow two weeks! I guys it pays to live in the same sate at the author...

Dezra said...

I just got a notice from LEMI. My book has shipped and the post office estimates the delivery as 2-5 days. Hooray!