Sunday, May 1, 2011

100 and 27

I should make you guess what the 100 and 27 mean. But I am getting hungry after a day of fasting and will be eating shortly.

So to the point!

100 is the number of fat pounds my good husband has lost since a time when we lived in New Orleans. He told me this good news this morning. Way to go Gove. I asked him to wear his new slacks and just a white dress shirt to church so that people could see the change. He told me after church that someone asked if he was sick. Nope. Just exercising, weight training and eating much better.

Oh, and the 27 is my fat loss this year. After gaining 30 last year, after having lost 40 the previous year. Feels good. I love lifting weights and seeing the muscle form. It reminds me of my days in the army when I was a lean mean fighting machine.  Gag.....

3 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Congrats to you both! I was thinking today during your lesson at how fit you are looking. Good work.

Hammy said...

Yea for both of you!! That is very impressive and worthy of a celebration--a non-dessert celebration.

Nickie said...

Thank you both!