Friday, May 10, 2013

For me today...I share with you...

I Am Not Fighting

I have ceased fighting anything or anyone- even food. For by this time sanity has returned. I can now react sanely and normally, and I find that this has happened almost automatically. I see that this new attitude toward food is really a gift of God.

This is the miracle of it. I am not fighting it, neither am I avoiding temptation. I have not even sworn off. Instead, the problem has been removed. It does not exist for me. I am neither cocky nor am I afraid.

This is how I react- so long as I keep in fit spiritual condition.


I took a tiny bit of liberty to fit this thought from As Bill Sees It to work for my life. The original is found on page 121 of A.B.S.I.

Here is a pdf link which appears to be the whole As Bill Sees It book: http://upperpeninsulaoa.com/wp-content/uploads/file/AsBillSeesIt.pdf

No comments: