Friday, July 19, 2013

I have been lost, yet again I am found

This morning I reached out to friends of CeaHow...finally. For what seems like months but in reality just about 30 days, I have placed my priorities in such a fashion that Ceahow went to the bottom. True I had some very busy days with the Colonial Fest the first week of this month, and then there was camping for a week  which is all very wonderful but this morning I pulled myself out of bed when I awoke at 5:30am, thanked my God for my life and this new day, thought about how no one else can exercise for me, and then thought about how much of an emotional and compulsive eater I really am and that I do need my Higher Power and the surrendering will always be a needed part of my life and God will always be needed in my life, as much as I would like to do it all on my own, I CAN NOT.

So what did I do? I got busy exercising, stretching, checking in with my sponsor, reaching out to my sponsees and reaching out to other friends of CeaHow. I read all my affirmations. And you know, it felt right and good to hear those words spoken out loud by my mouth.  JUST FOR TODAY!

I am not ready to enter maintenance in CeaHow, that came clearly to my mind this morning. There is a need to release some more fat and have my body at the place that God needs me to weight. I don't know what that is yet but I do feel peaceful with needing to continue.  Weighing, measuring, learning and writing. Trusting, praying, serving, giving, doing, and forgiving.

Just for today.

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Cute picture of you, Nickie!
I love your thoughts and am glad you are doing well.

Sarah Spitz said...

How beautiful! I truly hope that one day I'll have such an amazing family as well... what an accomplishment.

Love from Europe,

Bambi

http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2013/09/andalusia-roadtrip-cadiz.htm