Monday, September 22, 2014

What I want, what I do, and what I get are not often on the same line of thought...

Because of shame that I can sense is still within me, I find today's thought a much wanted quality within myself but in which I lack a great deal.
"I will no longer be careless with the working of my mind. Rather, I will use it as it was created by God to be used, as a conduit for love and a gateway to peace. May everyone, including myself, feel the tenderness of my approval and not the harshness of my unkindness." day 21 A.Y.of M.
Two of my most adamant character defects get in the way thing 1 is elf-justification and thing 2 is self-righteousness. Ho hum. Yet I can say that I'll just keep trying. That's the good thing about me; I keep trying when when it hurts and I have to eat my mud pie.

On a lighter note I am going to share right here, right now, that I need to have a hernia repaired again and so I'm going to make arrangements to have the hernia repaired while I have a tummy tuck and my breasts lifted and enhanced after going from a c cup to a a/ flat b cup. How exciting is this? It's great!  There is much I have yet to learn. I'm doing my research about smooth verses textured implants, my hernia mesh needs to be placed under the abdominal muscle instead of on the top where it is now and because the muscle wall was stretched with my last pregnancy I did not know until I released these 84 pounds that a hernia was back. That explains why when I eat a meal out goes my upper abdomen. I do not need any liposuction and I will have the lose skin which was the result of my fairly large pannus removed. I plan to keep a record of my experience. Though I don't think I can do this until January because of the time for recovery and insurance issues. But I can wait and keep my exercising going strong along with 2x a week with yoga.

Now I'm not hiding anything. Thanks.

No comments: