Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year Nickie!

Yes, I am wishing myself a happy new year because I think that is what this year is going to be for me. A happy year and a new year.  First because I expect to hear in the next 2 weeks about the WSU nursing renewal program and secondly my life is on an exciting course of adventure, growth, vulnerability, and developing love while asking and making amends as I go along my journey.

This morning i came to the idea that I could do several things for just a few minutes to show myself what I want to be able to participate in or accomplish this year. And at the same time I can accept that many of things I do today might not occur very often in the year but just for today I will show myself what it is I want to do even for just a few minutes.

It's funny to see myself accomplish so much is just a few hours. The most enjoyable so far was trying to eat mindfully again. I did and didn't at different moments but still it was nice to recall who might be the people to plant, grow, harvest, transport, and to have the money thanks to my good husband to purchase these healthy foods I was eating this morning.

Hey, I just found this conference, I Can Do It through Hay House. I'm going to attend and I hope to go having finished my nursing requirements. I'm going to make this my priority, both finishing my 122 hours of theory for nursing and attending this conference in April 2015. How exciting for me.

Happy New Year everyone. I am excited about what my God has for me to learn and participate in and who will be the angles He will send into my days this year and how I can help Him in being an angle for someone else. That is kind of hard you know. I get caught up in muself so mindfulness will play a major part in how will I do at being an angle for others this year.

oh another great reason for this year just popped into my head!  I turn 50 and our marriage will celebrate 20 years. Hot Dog.

P.S. I am healing very well from my surgeries of last month. I started light exercising, stretching, low impact movement and a little yoga stretching. Currently I am using the wall to rebuild my pec muscle strength for pushups. All in time I will be strong and flexible again and become better than I was.

No comments: